Monday - Saturday | 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. | 808.293.7000
- Remove bandage after 1 hour. DO NOT re-bandage tattoo.
- Wash tattoo thoroughly and gently with liquid antibacterial soap. Blot dry with clean paper towel, air out a few minutes.
- Apply a thin layer of Tattoo Butter to tattooed area.
- Repeat steps 2&3 for 7-14 days, 3-4 times/day, until tattoo is finished healing.
- The tattoo will peel like a sunburn, this is a natural part of the healing process.
- Once your tattoo has finished peeling, you may switch to a mild lotion, use as needed.
DO NOT pick peel, or scratch your new tattoo.
ALWAYS wash your hands before touching your new tattoo or the aftercare ointment
AVOID exposing your fresh tattoo to the sun
NO ocean, beach, swimming pools or saunas
NO prolonged soaking of fresh tattoo in water
DO NOT take advice from your friends